Dependably robust – even in extreme conditions
In the absence of a cooling-water infrastructure, air-cooled, oil-free compression rotary screw compressors ensure exceptional compressed air supply dependability – even in ambient temperatures up to +45 °C.
There’s also plenty of power: thanks to innovative and intelligent system design, we can provide air-cooled, oil-free compression rotary screw compressors up to 355 kW.
- Flow rate from 3.2 to 50.8 m³/min
- Durable, stainless steel-aluminium cooler combination
- Also available as a peak-load model with variable speed control and frequency converter (SFC model versions)
- Also with integrated i.HOC rotation dryer
- Heat-use made simple:
Thanks to radial fans with high residual thrust, the heated cooling air can normally be used straight away for space heating without need of auxiliary fans.
- Energy-efficient in every detail:
In standby mode, the temperature-controlled Kaeser standstill fan reliably conveys residual heat away – meaning the main fan can be switched off!
- Exceptionally maintenance-friendly:
The first and second stages of the aluminium-block heat exchanger can simply be swivelled out for cleaning purposes.
Profitable thanks to low life-cycle costs
Optimal consulting, technically advanced research and development and a global service organisation protect you from system failures.